Monday, January 5, 2015

Dipping My Toes Into Something New

New year's bring with them the possibility and excitement of new challenges and beginnings.  A challenge that I have decided to commit to in 2015 is writing a personal blog of my professional practice.

Half Cold Coffee was born when I glanced down beside me as I sat typing on my computer and noticed that once again my coffee had sat for far too long to be palatable, desirable or even drinkable.  As a teacher this is an all-too-regular daily (many times a day!) occurrence as I rush from task to task - sadly, but out of necessity, the coffee always loses out!

So come join me on my journey to connect with others in the educational field through the medium of blogging.

Word to the wise - drink that coffee before it gets cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment